Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some common questions about Club Nautilus De Goa.
1. How many passengers are allowed on the boat?
At a time, only a maximum of 5 people are allowed per boat.
2. Is it safe on the boat?
Yes. Absolutely. The boat is manoeuvred by well-trained and experienced sailors. Wearing a life jacket is mandatory.
3. Is it mandatory to know swimming to board on the sailboat?
No. Sailing is safe and life jackets are provided before boarding on the boat.
4. Is liquor or alcohol allowed on the boat?
5. Is food or any refreshments provided?
No. But, you can carry your own food. However, we recommend sailing on a light stomach.
6. What is the duration of the sailing trip?
A typical sailing charter is an hour long. And, you are most welcome to extend the trip on an hourly basis.
7. Are pick-ups and drops provided from a hotel?
No. Guests need to be at the Dona Paula jetty at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure of the sailing charter.